Bloody Mary Meatballs
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce I use coconut aminos during a Whole30
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp. Frank's Original hot sauce
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. celery seed
- - Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- - Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together, either by hand, with a spatula or with the paddle attachment of a stand mixer.
- - Roll 2 tablespoons of the mixture between your hands and place the meatballs on a parchment-lined baking sheet or dish.
- - Bake for 20 minutes.
- Eat immediately or store in the fridge for up to 5 days. To freeze, place
- the baked meatballs on a baking sheet and place in the freezer. Once the
- meatballs are frozen, place them in a freezer-safe baggie or container and
- freeze for up to 3 months."