Dijon & Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
This recipe was contributed by Autumn Boylefrom lectinfreemama.com.
- PREHEAT the oven to 425 degrees Lightly oil a glass 9x13 baking
- dish. Whisk together the butter, garlic, mustard, and half the red
- pepper in a small bowl. Brush the chicken legs with the mixture and
- place in the baking sheet. If any sauce remains, touch up the tops of
- the legs.
- COMBINE the hemp hearts, parmigiano-reggiano, parsley, paprika, and
- remaining red pepper in another small bowl. Once mixed, sprinkle it
- evenly over the tops of the chicken legs. Sprinkle generously with
- salt and pepper and bake on the middle rack until the coating is brown
- and crispy and the chicken is cooked through, about 30-35 minutes."