Marinated Cranberry Chicken or Pork Chops
This recipe was contributed by Jennifer Brockmanfrom “A Country Life”YouTube Channel.
- 2-3 pounds chicken legs or pork chops
- 1 -8 ounce bottle of Catalina or french dressing
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 package dried onion soup mix
- Mix together all ingredients except meat.
- Add a small amount of to 9x13 pan. Top with meat. Pour remaining
- marinade over.
- Cover tightly with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes with foil on.
- Remove foil and continue baking for 45 minutes."