Oven Fried Chicken Legs
- 2-3 pounds chicken legs skin on
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- Mix flour and spices in paper sack.
- Place butter in 9x13 pan and melt in 400 degree oven.
- Shake chicken pieces in flour mixture and arrange skin side down in
- melted butter.
- Bake 30 minutes. Turn over (skin side up noand bake 30 minutes or
- until meat reaches 180 degrees on meat thermometer and coating is golden
- brown and toasty.