This recipe was contributed by Cynthia from cynthiamacgregor.com.
Servings: 4 people
- lb ground beef
- 1/ cup chopped onion
- 1 sle bread coarsely crumbed
- 1 egg /2 tsp lt
- Dash freshround pepper
- A little oilto brown meatballs in)
- 1 can condensemushroom soup undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream3 cups cooked noodleto serve
- Mix beef, onion, bread, egg, salt, and pepper. Shape into 16 meatballs. To large skillet, add just enough oil to coat bottom and place over medium high heat. Add meatballs and brown. Pour off drippings, leaving meatballs in skillet. Add soup and water. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.. Blend in sour cream and heat. Serve over cooked noodles. Serves 3 to 4.