This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com and other Amazon websites.
Taste of Thai Burgers
This recipe was contributed by Cynthia from cynthiamacgregor.com.
Servings: 4 people
- lb ground beef
- 3 s store-bought Thai peanut sauce
- 4 mied scallions white and light green parts
- 1 Tbs esh lime juice
- 2 clovesarlic minced
- 2 tsp grat fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt1/2 tsp freshlground pepper or to taste
- Cilantro leaves nipped
- Mayonnaise enougho lightly spread buns
- 4 buns
- In a large wl, combine the ground meat, Thai peanut sauce, green onions, fresh lime juice, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper. Form 4 hamburger patties, about 4 inches in diameter. Grill, pan-fry, or broil. Lightly spread buns with mayonnaise. Place each burger on a bun and top with cilantro leaves. Serves 4.